statement for visitors / students
In response to government guidelines and to make sure your time here is as safe as possible, there are some important things we need to make you aware of before and during your lesson. These are in addition to usual safe workshop practices.
- On entry to the workshop you will be required to use the provided hand sanitiser.
- Wear all PPE provided or you may prefer to bring your own, it must be worn throughout your visit.
– The lathe and tools will be thoroughly disinfected before you arrive.
– Avoid touching anything other than those items in your workspace.
– Use the hand sanitiser when leaving or returning to the workshop.